Enter for a Chance to Win a Cool Getaway!
When summer heats up, come chill with us in Ocala/Marion County, where our crystal-clear fresh water springs are a refreshing 72°F year-round. That makes it easy for you and your family to keep cool and have fun this summer!
Know what’s even cooler? Right now, you can enter for a chance to win our 3-Night Stay, 3 Days of Play Sweepstakes!
Prize package includes:
- 3-night stay Hilton® Ocala
- Lunch for 4 people at Hilton® Market Kitchen & Bar
- Family Admission Passes to the Appleton Museum of Art
- Carriage ride for 4 people from Horse Country Carriage Company & Tours
- Admission for 4 into the Silver Springs State Park
- Glass-bottom boat ride for 4 people
- Entrance to Canyons Zip Lines & Canopy Tours
- 2 Kayak tours
- 2 Full zip line tours
- $80 Gift certificate from Mojo Grill and Catering
Discover some of the best inshore boating in Central Florida. From the Ocklawaha River to Lake Weir, you’ll love traveling our pristine waterways to fish, boat and enjoy the day.
Canoeing and Kayaking
Paddle your way around our waterways to explore the natural beauty of Florida. With more than 600 lakes, rivers and springs in the Ocala National Forest alone, your paddling options are almost endless!