Town of Reddick
A Warm & Welcoming History
George Bender Reddick and his wife established a hotel and store in 1880 in the area now known as the town of Reddick. Later in its history, Reddick received the first Ford automobile dealership in the Ocala/Marion County area. Now visitors enjoy the scenic drives through this historic and quaint community, and the echo of a journey made by the many train travelers in the past.